- Guilty pleasure: Finding either possum, fox or bird poo and rolling in it! Otherwise known as ‘ead de park’
- Favourite movie: Not too concerned about as long as I get to be between my parents on the couch.
- 3 people you would love to have dinner with: Lilly, Benson, Mum
- I love podiatry because: I get to come out and meet new people and even steal their socks sometimes!
- Favourite Book: Whatever dad listens to while he takes me on walks.
- Favourite Place: This is a tough one between Binnak park with my friends and yarra bend park where I can go for a swim.
- Why do you love Watsonia podiatry: I get to come to ‘Dads’ work and get butt scratches from the team. Sometimes I even get food at lunchtime.
- Favourite quote: “Do you want snacks?” – Mum
- Surprised to know: I can take off your socks!
- Favourite food: Steak leftovers – I would prefer the whole thing, but that doesn’t happen
- What “superpower” would you choose? The ‘doggo mind trick’ – very similar to Jedi mind trick, but works on people to give me their food or take me to the park.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work? Walks, going to different parks, eating a variety of different chews, and snuggling with my parents.