- Melissa is a fun-loving podiatrist who is always keen for a chat while taking amazing care of her clients feet.
- Guilty pleasure: Anything sweet, I have a massive sweet tooth!
- Favourite movie: Shutter Island
- 3 people you would love to have dinner with: Nigella Lawson, Jameela Jamil and Mary Berry
- I love podiatry because: Each day and each patient is different, which means I’m constantly learning, not only about podiatry but about my patients.
- Favourite Book: The Nowhere Child
- Favourite Place: Florence, Italy
- Why do you love Watsonia podiatry: I get to work alongside an amazing team, and I get to work with wonderful patients every day.
- Favourite quote: “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind”.- Dr Suess
- Surprised to know: I can speak double dutch
- Favourite food: Bahn Mi (Vietnamese pork rolls)
- What “superpower” would you choose? Teleportation
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work? Brunching, lunching, dinnering, baking, camping and coffee-ing