- Kelsey completed a Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Podiatric Practice at LaTrobe University
- Guilty pleasure: Reality TV
- Favourite movie: Unbroken
- 3 people you would love to have dinner with: Dawn French, Winston Churchill, Nelson Mandela
- I love podiatry because: You have the opportunity to help people, you are challenged with something different everyday and you get to meet some amazing patients!
- Favourite Book: The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
- Favourite Place: It’s too hard for me to just pick one! England is always a favourite though as my Dad is from England.
- Why do you love Watsonia podiatry: Warm and welcoming atmosphere, amazing patients and staff.
- Favourite quote: “Don’t count the days, make the days count” – Muhammed Ali
- Surprised to know: I competed in athletics at a national level from the ages of 10-21, I medalled in long jump almost every year and won the national title twice.
- Favourite food: Dad’s chicken and vegetable soup or Mum’s minestrone!
- What “superpower” would you choose? Be able to travel through time
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work? Travelling the world and going on adventures, keeping fit, spending time with friends and family, brunching