- Kaylee is the heart and soul of the clinic. Always greeting clients with a smile and doing anything she can do to help both.
- Guilty pleasure: Coke
- Favourite movie: Ace Ventura – When Nature Calls
- 3 people you would love to have dinner with: Chrissie Swan, Dalai Lama, Elvis Presley
- I love podiatry because: I never appreciated Podiatry before working here. Now I can see how it helps people from the ground up and how important that is.
- Favourite Book: Any book which can be turned into a movie. I like my books read to me.
- Favourite Place: The Beach. I’ll take it warm or cold.
- Why do you love Watsonia podiatry: The PEOPLE. Everyone, from our Podiatrists to our patients, are super friendly and kind. I especially love seeing everyone walk out smiling and happy.
- Favourite quote: “People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered; Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; Build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; Be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.” – Mother Teresa.
- Surprised to know: I can recite the alphabet backwards.
- Favourite food: Falafel, I actually drooled, just thinking about it.
- What “superpower” would you choose? Flying. How awesome would that be?
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work? I play netball and I enjoy doing anything with my three beautiful boys.