- Aaron Dri completed his Bachelor of Podiatry at LaTrobe University in Bundoora, graduating in 2008. at LaTrobe University
- Guilty pleasure: Staying in my pyjamas on a Sunday and then order Ubereats as getting dressed is an unreal expectation at that point
- Favourite movie: Shawshank redemption
- 3 people you would love to have dinner with: Nelson Mandela, Gary Vaynerchuk, Warren Buffett
- I love podiatry because: I get to help, but hear and learn from my clients experiences. It is rare that you can do this with so many amazingly different people!
- Favourite Book: Fantastic Mr Fox – Yes, I know it is a kid’s book. Memories make everything better!
- Favourite Place: Berlin 2010. The culture, the people, the nightlife, the infrastructure. Amazing place.
- Why do you love Watsonia podiatry: I get to work with AMAZING staff while helping others feel better and get out of pain.
- Favourite quote: “Do my ACTIONS match my GOALS” – Gary Vanynerchuk
- Surprised to know: I can almost ‘Melbourne shuffle’
- Favourite food: Nigiri sushi – the small bed of rice with the piece of fish on top
- What “superpower” would you choose? Super reading speed, stealing this one from Warren Buffett
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work? Coffee, cycling, coffee, food, catching up with friends and usually in that order.