Should I be seeing a podiatrist about my problem?

If you are getting pain below the knee that is what we specialise in. We spend 4 years at University studying the lower limbs in particular from the knee down. In the rare cases that we cannot personally help you with your pain below the knee. However we have a strong referral network and can you advise you on the best course of action to take. At the clinic we have helped people with their knee, hip and lower back pain, however I would consider seeing a physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor first for these pains. If you have been referred to the clinic by one of these specialist’s then we will be happy to help you and work with your other specialists for the best possible outcome.